- We provide client-focused services and strive for continuous improvement.
- All client information are kept strictly confidential in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Information leaflets detailing our policies and procedure with relevant forms are available upon request.
- Client may discuss with Counsellor or responsible staff during the course of service regarding their dissatisfaction, if any the content of service.
- Client may voluntarily withdraw from the service at any point of time.
- Client may from time to time put up their suggestions and complaints, if any, to Centre Supervisor or Executive Director.
- Complaint will be handled in 5 working days. We appreciate provision of full details of complaints. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence.
We are committed to promoting joyful and life-long marriages, happy families and responsible parenthood with professionalism. We serve all peoples irrespective of creed or race.
A community in which everybody comes to appreciate the values of marriage. Hence, husbands and wives strive to safeguard, strengthen and deepen their spousal relationship for the good of themselves, their family, their children and society at large.
We promote the Catholic teaching on marriage (love, unity, fidelity, permanence, openness to life).We are committed to serve with love and respect.We aim to provide professional service of the highest quality.